There is nothing more important to me than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If you believe I can help you, let’s connect!
Here are five ways you can learn from my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. Between posts from myself and contributors, this site houses over 500 articles. Chances are, we have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. My bi-weekly video podcasts are another free resource. So are my social media accounts, where I curate the best of the content I write and read.
- Buy my book. You can find it in all major bookstores, including Amazon. It represents my best thinking on how to find and secure a romantic, platonic, or business relationship. Sony Pictures recently optioned it to create a movie about the book and my life.
- Become a PCBA client. 6 years ago, I founded what has become an award winning matchmaking agency. In 2015, The Paul Carrick Brunson Agency won awards in multiple categories including Best Matchmaker and Best Dating Coach. We are a boutique firm of 7 clinicians, matchmakers, and coaches serving clients throughout the U.S. If you would like to schedule a call with an experienced member of the team, please email the Agency’s coordinator Joi Wilson.
- Book me as a speaker or host. I have been speaking publicly for more than 15 years. I have keynoted hundreds of events for corporations, conferences, and churches. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me with as many details as you have and either myself or someone from the team will respond.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge very high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email me.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to leave me a message below. I would be happy to talk with you.
I know when I come across something great, I want to share it! And, that’s exactly why this space exists – to provide you with value-added content to read, to engage with, and to share.
I encourage you to share our content by posting our links on any of your social media profiles or platforms. It’s what makes our community what it is: an ever-growing enclave of people looking to better their lives and relationships. With the exception of our “guest posts,” all content on this site is my own and is copy-written.
To protect the integrity and intellectual property rights of all content posted on this website, please adhere to the following guidelines when interacting with our content.
You’re free to do the following without written permission:
Post links to any blog post or page on this web site.
Re-post or provide excerpts of 200 words or less on any other site, provided you link back to the original post on this site.
Print posts in any non-commercial publication (ie: class syllabus, church or company newsletter, etc), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Paul C. Brunson. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.paulcbrunson.com.”
You must obtain my express, written permission to do the following:
Use any content on this site for commercial or marketing purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of this content.
Alter, re-post or re-publish any content on this site.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!